4. Did you experience any problems during your internship? How did you resolve them?
No, I didn’t experience any problems.
5. Before you started, what were your goals and have you achieved them?
I wanted to improve my English. I achieved it by talking with people.
6. Which skills do you think that you gained from the work experience? (e.g.: communication skills, team working skills, problem solving skills, language skills)
Communication skills, team working skills and language skills.
7. Was the internship useful in helping you with the planning of your future career?
Yes, it was. Now I know what I can expect from working with graphics and game development.
8. What are your general feedbacks of your internship?
t was a great experience. I learned a lot of new things in Zumos, for example about CBM. My English and IT skills had improved.