Information pursuant to art. 13 of the legislative decree 30 June 2003 N. 196 ("Privacy Code")
The data controller is ETN School S.r.l., with registered office in Potenza (PZ), Viale Vincenzo Verrastro A / E. You can contact the owner by using the following e-mail address: email@example.com, and the following telephone number: 097151794.
Which of your data we process
We collect and process your personal data as necessary in the context of our marketing activities and to achieve a high standard of customization of products and services. We may collect various categories of personal data concerning you, including:
identification and personal data (e.g. name, surname, identity document and passport number, nationality, place and date of birth, sex, photo, IP address);
• informazioni di contatto (e.g. indirizzo di posta elettronica e indirizzo, numero di cellulare);
• contact information (e.g. e-mail address and address, mobile number);
• fiscal data: tax code, VAT number.
The data we use about you could be provided directly by you or obtained from the following sources in order to verify or enrich our databases:
• social media managers;
• databases made publicly accessible by third parties;
• forms completed by you.
Purpose of the treatment
ETN School S.r.l. will process your personal data for the following purposes: a) for the provision of the requested service or for the fulfillment of contractual obligations towards the interested party; b) for the fulfillment of legal obligations; c) for the performance of aggregate and anonymous statistics, in order to monitor and improve the products or services provided and to meet the needs of the interested party; d) for sending information and promotional communications via e-mail, as well as newsletters or telephone calls from telephone operators by ETN School S.r.l. in relation to own initiatives and / or subsidiaries and / or affiliates.
Methods of data processing
The processing of data will mainly be carried out with the aid of electronic or automated tools, according to the methods and with suitable means to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data, in accordance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n . 196 and the related Annex B). In particular, all technical, IT, organizational, logistic and procedural security measures will be taken, so that the appropriate level of data protection provided by law is guaranteed, allowing access to only those responsible for processing by the Data Controller or of the Managers possibly designated by the same.
Data communication scope
The personal data you have provided, for the purposes described in art. 2, may be brought to the attention of employees and / or collaborators of ETN School S.r.l., appointed as data processors, and communicated to the following persons: a) associated and controlled companies; b) third-party companies appointed by ETN School S.r.l. to provide for the execution of specific executive phases of the Services provided; c) third-party companies or consultants in charge of installation, maintenance, updating and, in general, the management of the hardware and software of ETN School S.r.l .; d) all public and / or private entities, natural and / or legal persons (administrative, tax and legal consulting firms), if the communication proves necessary or functional to the correct fulfillment of the contractual obligations assumed in relation to the services provided, as well as obligations arising from the law; e) all subjects (including Public Authorities) who have access to data under regulatory or administrative provisions. The personal data you have provided and subsequently processed in connection with the management of the service are not subject to disclosure.
How long do we keep your personal information?
Unless the law imposes specific retention requirements, we keep your personal data for the entire duration of the contract and for a further term of 5 years and 6 months from the termination of the relationship (in consideration of the limitation periods of the rights in relation to which we may have need to defend ourselves or the conservation requirements imposed by the law), if it is necessary data to execute the contracts between us in place or to perform operations that you have arranged / requested or to satisfy our legitimate interest. With reference to the functional data for the establishment of the relationship, if not perfected, the same will be kept for a maximum period of 24 months, in order to allow us to be able to respond to your specific requests. We will process your personal data for marketing and profiling purposes (if you have given us the relative consent or the activity falls under the hypothesis of legitimate interest referred to in paragraph 3 c), until we have a relationship with you and for a further period of 24 months, unless there are no detailed regulations defining lower terms.
What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
In accordance with current legislation, in relation to the processing of personal data processed by us, you have the following rights:
• access: it is possible to obtain information concerning the processing of personal data and a copy of such personal data;
• correction: if you believe that your personal data are inaccurate, outdated or incomplete, you can request that such personal data be corrected or integrated;
• cancellation: it is possible to request the cancellation of your personal data, if the reasons provided for by law exist;
• limitation: you can request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, if the reasons provided by law exist;
• opposition: you may object to the processing of your personal data carried out on the basis of our legitimate interest, for reasons relating to your particular situation. You may also object to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling in so far as it is connected to it;
• data portability: where legally possible, you have the right to receive or obtain direct transmission to another holder (if technically possible) of the personal data you provide and those generated during the course of our relationship. The data resulting from our processing and evaluations are excluded, if the processing is based on consent or contract and is carried out by automated means;
• revocation: you can withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data at any time. To exercise the aforementioned rights, you may send a written communication to PRIVACY@ETNMANAGEMENT.EU
Later, you will find more details about the above rights and the list of Third Parties, agencies that work with ETN School S.r.l. for the companies for which the purpose is indicated, the delivery of the same for the exercise of the rights referred to in this paragraph. In addition to the above rights, under the applicable law, you also have the right to file a claim with the Guarantor.
In a world where technologies change constantly, it may be necessary to periodically update this Statement.